Date: 02/15/18 2:00 PM CT - 02/15/18 3:30 PM CT
Web site: https://www.theaccountspayablenetwork.com/events/compliance-webinars/compliance-webinars-live/foreign-payees-essentials-of-compliance-for-tax-withholding-and-form-1042-s-reporting/
IOFM's AP & P2P Network is hosting a live webinar on Thursday, February 15, 2018 from 3:00PM 4:30PM ET.
The webinar will cover:
- Basic summary of payments that require Form 1042-S and Form 1042 reporting
- Documentation requirements to identify foreign beneficial owners of U.S.-source income basic use of IRS Forms W-8BEN, 8233, W-8BEN-E, W-8IMY, W-8ECI, W-8EXP
- Recent Regulatory guidance affecting the receipt and validation of W-8 forms and claims of reduced withholding under benefit of tax treaties
- Basics of Form 1042-S reporting to the IRS including changes to the form, codes and instructions for reporting payments made in 2017 (IRS filing due date March 15) and furnishing 1042-S statements to recipients
- Essentials of timely federal deposit of tax withheld from payments to foreign individuals or entities and preparation of the annual reconciliation Form 1042
You can learn more about the webinar and register here: http://bit.ly/1042Scompliance.