Bloomberg BNA has announced the release of a number of new and significantly enhanced Tax Management Portfolios that further expands the content available to tax practitioners who must navigate a complex global environment. The new and enhanced releases include seven country-specific editions and a new edition of Business Operations in the European Union – Regulatory.
Foreign country Tax Management Portfolios are written by in-country experts, each covering the tax and business regulatory system of the respective country and is designed to help tax practitioners and investors gain clear and structured insight into the country’s major direct and indirect taxes. The new European Union Portfolio covers non-tax regulatory issues and complements the existing European Union Portfolio dealing with EU tax issues. The new Portfolio, Business Operations in the European Union – Regulatory (new edition), authored by Howard M. Liebman, Esq., Renato Antonini, Esq., Bernard Amory, Esq., and Filippo Amato, is an essential reference that provides a comprehensive guide to legal issues, other than tax, relevant to companies doing business in the European market, by examining the broad spectrum of other areas of EU law.
The recently released Country Tax Management Portfolios include:
- Business Operations in Switzerland (new edition) authored by Peter Reinarz, Esq., Daniel Bader, Esq., Daniel U. Lehmann, Esq., and Susanne Schreiber, Esq.; Bärr & Karrer AG, Zurich, Switzerland
- Business Operations in the Baltic States (new) (Estonia) authored by Jesse Kivisaari and Tõnu Kolts, COBALT in Tallinn, Estonia; (Latvia) Zinta Jansons and Zane Akermane, Ellex Kļaviņš in Riga, Latvia; (Lithuania) Gintaras Balčius, Ellex Valiūnas, Vilnius, Lithuania
- Business Operations in Denmark (new edition) authored by Christian Emmeluth EMBOLEX Advokater, Copenhagen, Denmark
- Business Operations in Brazil (new edition) authored by Ana Cláudia Akie Utumi and Lucas de Lima Carvalho, TozziniFreire Advogados, São Paulo, Brazil
- Business Operations in Peru (new) authored by Jorge Dávila Carbajal and Nátali Huaylla Hernandez, Estudio Olaechea, Lima, Peru
- Business Operations in Greece (new) authored by G.S. Kostakopoulos and Associates Law Firm, by Nikos Korogiannakis, Miria Milathianaki, Ekaterini Mouzaki, Maria Siouti, Marina Stavropoulou, Nicolaos Theodorou, and Vrasidas Damilakos under the direction of Georgios Georgiou–Kostakopoulos
“These new and significantly enhanced Tax Management Portfolios represent important additions to our foreign income Portfolio collection,” said George Farrah, Editorial Director, Bloomberg BNA’s Tax & Accounting division. “With in-depth analysis and practical guidance from leading practitioners integrated with primary source material, practitioners can more effectively manage their international tax obligations.”
Foreign Country Tax Management Portfolios are part of Bloomberg BNA Tax & Accounting - International Tax research service which helps practitioners navigate the complexities of cross-border transactions. To see a demonstration of this product, visit the Bloomberg BNA booth at the International Fiscal Association meeting in Rio de Janeiro from August 25 to August 29 (stands 17-18) or go to http://on.bna.com/LQ4I30eGrmf.