Now in its third year, Avalara’s CRUSH event is the premiere event for transaction tax professionals. And we’re back: over two days in May, Avalara will bring together expert practitioners across the accounting industry to discuss a shared vision for the future of global tax compliance. Registration for the event is now open at www.avalaracrush.com.
CRUSH DC guests, made up of Avalara’s customers, business and technology partners, accounting leaders and CPAs, and other industry experts, will walk away with advanced knowledge of how emerging trends in tax and technology will impact their businesses and roles in coming years, as well as a lot of Avalara Orange gear. As the largest tax conference of its kind, there is no better venue for speaking with peers who are addressing challenges and implementing changes similar to your own.
“Our customers and partners are our greatest source of information and inspiration. Avalara CRUSH conferences are built to help our guests master tax compliance, but our team comes away with more energy and ideas than we could have hoped for each year. This year we’re looking forward to more connections, more thought leadership, and more fun, all at the epicenter of U.S. tax policy, Washington D.C.,” said Scott McFarlane, CEO of Avalara.
Details about CRUSH DC 2018
- Wednesday, May 9 – Friday, May 11, 2018 at the JW Marriott in Washington D.C.
- More than 100 CPE-eligible sessions from experts, partners and customers that span trend discussions to hands-on product training. These sessions are organized into nine learning tracks designed to cover a broad range of tax compliance topics, from Sales & Use, Excise, Global Tax, Tax Document Management, Returns, and Legislative Updates.
- Based on attendee feedback, the Learning Lab is back for 1:1 training.
- In addition to expert panels from Avalara’s internal indirect tax experts, Stefan Hyttfors, acclaimed futurist focused on disruptive technologies, will keynote on global trends in commerce and technology affecting the world of transactional tax.
- Hours and hours of networking, hospitality, and events. Food and beverages are on us!
Need more information?
- Learn more about CRUSH DC 2018 at www.avalaracrush.com, including the preliminary agenda and session information, registration information, justification letters, and more.
- Want to know what happened at CRUSH Austin 2017? We have that, too: https://www.avalara.com/events/crush2017/
- Want all the latest information about CRUSH DC 2018 as it becomes available?
○ Twitter: @Avalara
○ Facebook – including event photos from CRUSH Austin 2017