The Information Technology Alliance (ITA), an independent membership association of leading mid-market technology professionals, consultants and product/service providers in North America, is announcing a full roster of new members this week during the annual ITA Fall Collaborative in Salt Lake City, including:
- goVirtualOffice – an award-winning NetSuite provider with many years of experience successfully helping businesses implement and extend their NetSuite solution.
- Strategies Group – a trusted advisor and software implementation partner who has assisted more than 2,000 clients and has significant experience in the construction and real estate industry.
- Oasis Solutions – a leading consulting firm providing clients with business software solutions including accounting/ERP, business intelligence, CRM, document management, human capital management and marketing automation.
- NxTurn – a 5 Star Award winning NetSuite partner who provides implementation, integration and ecommerce consulting services to companies who are implementing a NetSuite solution.
- YayPay - an innovative accounts receivable platform that makes collecting money fast, easy, and highly predictive.
- Blackbaud – the world’s leading cloud software company powering social good with software products and solutions focused on the non-profit sector.
- Flo-Tech- a Print as a Service (PaaS) innovator, who manages their client’s print infrastructure so that they can focus on their business.
- AbacusNext – the largest technology solutions provider for legal and accounting professionals, integrating the top apps for attorneys and accountants.
- Wilson Legal Solutions - a leading global provider of consulting services and analytic solutions that enable law firms, accounting firms and other professional services firms to enhance business performance.
- Magenic - An independent 800-person global firm with offices across the U.S. and abroad, providing application development, data and collaboration, integration and support services to clients who want to transform their business through the use of technology.
- DAB Partners – an outsourcing partner to ERP resellers and ISVs, providing services to assist with marketing, sales, channel growth and partnerships.
- Blue Ocean Principles- a consulting firm providing business, marketing strategy and management, and web design consulting services to accounting firms, application developers and technology consulting organizations.
- Leading Results – a marketing consulting firm providing a wide array of services including marketing strategy, reputation management, social media effectiveness and website design to small businesses and entrepreneurs
“I’m excited to announce these 13 new member firms, and continue to be impressed with the breadth and diversity of technology, accounting and consulting services that our members are offering to their clients,” said Stan Mork, ITA President. “We continue to attract members who recognize the ITA as a premier networking organization, while valuing our enduring relevance in the accounting and consulting technology sector.”
These new member firms will be introduced to the ITA membership at the opening session of the ITA Fall Collaborative, December 3-5, at the Grand America Hotel in Salt Lake City. Over 300 ITA members and guests are expected to participate in this event and continue to deliver on ITA’s value proposition that “Knowledge increases in value when shared.”